Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tot School-22.5 months

Tot School

The Wonder of Utensils, Pom Poms, and Two Buckets!

practicing fine motor skills with 'tongs' (aka: cheater chop sticks)
-needs a little guidance at the beginning to get the hang of this...

Pouring!
Scooping
Transferring!

Fisher Price Garage used to RACE TWO CARS
#2 reinforcement!
He loves this toy most of all so I decided to play with him and use a little
learning while playing!

Numbers Puzzle!
I have been taking this everywhere this week! It shows up at every meal,
during cuddle time, and randomly throughout the day! He's starting to think of it as a game and is getting super excited when I give him LOADS of encouragement when he find the right number. He is now even 'tricking' me and saying its a number, then shaking his head no, and then pointing to the right one! Fave numbers are definitely seven and three!
We are stressing '2' right now, though.

Drawing:
I left this drawing mat open with shapes drawn on it and a bag of crayons next to it to let him take the initiative of wanting to color...and he did!
He called me over and I encouraged him to color 'in' the different shapes, identifying them and waiting for him to locate it to color at least near it, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment